Thursday, June 4, 2009

Fun in San Antonio!

Just a quick update on our weekend!

Caleb and I traveled to San Antonio last weekend for his good buddy's wedding. The flight to SA was a little messed up; our total travel time was about 20 hrs rather than the planned 4 hr trip. Needless to say, we made it to San Antonio safely, with our luggage, and in time for the rehearsal dinner!

Sweet Stacey Peterson picked us up from the airport, and we were able to get in as much conversation as we could in a short period of time. We probably said more in that one hour than most men do all day. Here's a picture of us...both a little tired...no photgrapher...and a little windy.....in a parking lot!! :)

The rehearsal dinner was basically a reunion for Gator 2 (Caleb's outfit in the Corps at A&M). We had a blast and ate lots of Mexican food and Margaritas...gotta take advantage of that since we can't seem to find it in Grand Junction!!
Saturday morning, my mom and I had breakfast with Nina and Marie Howard. What a blessing that was!! I have known Nina since she was born, and now she's a junior in high school!! Time flies! We sat at Starbucks enjoying coffee and "the perfect oatmeal," which, by the way, is perfect! Hopefully we can make this a tradition every trip we make to San Antonio!

That night we went to the beautiful wedding of Clay and Ellen Kimbrough! James and Donna came in town for the wedding, and we danced our little (or large) booties off! What a blast! The band was excellent and played all types of music like Journey, Prince, Michael Jackson, and plenty of two-stepping songs!

We had such a great time last weekend! Squeezed a lot in, but enjoyed every minute of it! This whole week, Caleb and I have tried to catch up on sleep. I'll probably take a few steps back this weekend because I'll be in Vegas for my cousin Jordan's bachelorette! (pictures for sure!)

Love you!

1 comment:

  1. Cute dress you wore to the wedding! Love, love it!

    ReplyDelete