Saturday, January 30, 2010

home!

Thanks for all the support! I actually came home from work and cleaned enough of the downstairs to feel okay enough to ski. But then I was still stressed about taking Bella to the kennel, packing, and of course, the remainder of the house. So, I stayed home. :) Caleb just walked out the door, skis on the car, dressed in his gear, and blueberry bagel in hand. I'm sad that we'll be apart this weekend, but as soon as I post this, I'm making coffee, turning on HGTV, and reading my new quilting book. Ahhhhhh. :)

So I just wanted to post a few pictures from the past month or so....woohoo!!


Bella on a day hike.


Weekend in Vail with our friends Klinton and Melanie Farrar.

Melanie and I enjoying a Bloody Mary at the Peach Street Distillery.


Caleb and Cas snowboarding in Keystone over New Years.



Getting on the Gondala to head back down the mountain with Cas and Gina after a wonderful dinner.


Our sweet friends Cas, Gina, and baby-on-the-way!!


My parents spent Christmas with us, so we skied a few days in Vail.


Family picture!!

Alright, off to my coffee! I LOVE Saturday mornings!

1 comment:

  1. Oh so much to say!!! I'm supposed to be dedicating this day to making wedding decisions on details (I have all the things I don't want to decide on left!) and actually doing the work on invitations (already got the fun, designing part out of the way!). So I pick up my computer and naturally decide to check all of my friend's blogs instead! :) Love all of your recent posts, love the fun, cheery background and LOVE you! The quilted ironing board -- amazing! Your fun 2009 stories -- incredible! How blessed are we??!? I hope you know how much I genuinely want to see you and spend time in your playground. :( But the beginning of 2010 is wedding!!! :) In the back of my mind I'm saving end of 2010 for COLORADO! We'll talk more after I'm a Mrs. Anyways, hope you have a splendid and productive weekend. Wish we were together! Miss you, girl!

    ReplyDelete