Tuesday, February 9, 2010

get your craft on!

Hi, my name is Lindsey, and I have a blog addiction. :)

I love blogs! I love hearing about my friends' awesome lives. I love reading other people's crafty blogs for creative ideas! I love free sewing patterns! I wish I could just stay home all day and craft and sew. :) This morning The Polka Dot Chair has a cute idea for a Valentine's Banner. Unfortunately, I don't have a husband here to see if he would "Be Mine", but I thought it was cute anyway, and the idea could definitely be applied for other occasions.

I also love finding "Free Printables". Around Christmas time, I was able to find two or three super chic gift tags that I could print for free! 1-I saved $$. 2-They were so cute! So this morning I found some free coloring sheets. If you have any kiddos or would just like to color a cute picture for your Valentine, go HERE. I might just color one for myself! :)

So get excited about super crafty fun ideas that I find! And if you find anything exciting and fun, please share!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment