Thursday, March 25, 2010

sew happy

I just wanted to post a few pictures of my recent sewing projects. :)


Coffee sleeve for your Starbucks!


Pin cushions!


This is my first finished quilt top! I am making this for my friend Kacey who is expecting a little boy in June. :)


With two borders! :)


Now I just have to quilt and bind. :)

And tonight is class #2 to learn how to machine quilt. :) The first class was over batting and basting, and even that was overwhelming. Let's hope I can master the quilting part! :)

3 comments:

  1. Lindsey! OH MY GOODNESS! That quilt is so beautiful, I am STUNNED!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The quilt is amazing! I can't wait to see more of your beautiful work! I think you should try clothes next- I have a few little girls who would love to try out your creations :) I miss you and love you lot's!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOU. ARE. AMAZING. I have to learn to quilt this summer!

    ReplyDelete