So I traveled to Houston this past week for work. I was hoping to escape the winter weather but instead brought it with me. Grrr. It was warmer than Dickinson but the temperatures were below freezing almost all week. I was thankful that I had no cancellations or delays leaving Friday, especially since most of Houston was shut down and roads closed due to icy roads. Today has been a very lazy day. I have spent most of my time experimenting on Adobe Elements and editing the blog. Changing the blog is harder than I thought! I still have a lot more work to do, but at least it's a start. Caleb is building shelves in the garage.....woohoo!!! Our three-car garage may actually fit three cars after this weekend. :)
We're making Chicken Curry for dinner tonight. Yum! Probably going to watch a movie or catch up on Hulu. I'm thinking I'll close the computer for the rest of the evening and start working on my slipcover again. I really need to get that finished. :) I guess I've just been putting off the sewing of 25+ yards of piping.
Hope y'all are having a relaxing weekend and staying warm!
No comments:
Post a Comment