I ALWAYS play it safe with my hair....ALWAYS. Right after we got married, I chopped my hair like Victoria Beckham and dyed it brown. But that is the only time I can remember doing something a little different with my hair. After a few months of the stacked a-line, I was back to blonde and growing it out. So yesterday, I took a risk, darkened my hair a little bit and got bangs. :) I tried a new stylist, and she was awesome! I have layers, volume, a great color, and bangs. :) I feel like a totally different person, but I think I actually like them.
Yay for change!

I LOVE the bangs! I'm playing it safe for now but maybe by fall I will try a darker color again. Hope you are doing great missy!
ReplyDeleteMaybe it runs in the Schaal genes. I can't think of any of us that takes a risk with our hair. I LOVE the bangs by the way.
ReplyDelete