Monday, May 7, 2012

nesting and growing

Caleb was in San Antonio all weekend helping my brother stain his concrete floors in his new house. Thankfully, I didn't go into labor while he was gone. It was a super productive weekend for me....maybe a few days of intense nesting? I cleaned out the other guest room, finished our dropcloth curtains in the living room and kitchen (pics to come), did lots of laundry, continued packing for the hospital, painted the hanger organizers for Norah's closet, cleaned, shopped, church, and spent time with friends. A lovely weekend! 

I guess Caleb thought my belly grew in those three days because he was in awe as we were getting ready for bed. So he grabbed his iPhone and snapped a couple pics. Thought I would share :)

Here's the belly at 38 weeks 5 days:
 

1 comment:

  1. Love the belly!!
    And YES...THAT IS NESTING! I think there will be a newborn baby SOON!!!! Everett was born probably 5 days after I mopped the floors 3 times in one day...

    ReplyDelete