Thursday, May 16, 2013

full heart

I cannot believe we are nine days from Norah's first birthday. I've been so busy thinking about the party that it just hit me that we no longer have a BABY. She's becoming a KID. Oh dear. I love watching her grow and learn new things, but it's so sad to think those baby days are almost over. And to think I have barely blogged anything from her first year. That's disappointing.

Fortunately for me (unfortunately for her), she's teething, so I got extra cuddles and kisses tonight.

I've been gathering pictures to display at her birthday party. I can't stop looking at all of them. Here are a few of my favorites:


One day old. She's sooooo little.

First bath at home.


Sweeeeet little baby.


 She still sleeps like this. :)


So tiny and skinny!!


First time in her Bumbo. I love her boobies. :)


:)


My heart is so full. Thank you Lord for this precious precious blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment