Tuesday, April 13, 2010

listing

So here is our sweet home. :)


And click HERE to see the virtual tour and inside pictures if you're interested. :)

We had an Open House both Saturday and Sunday and quite a few groups showed up. There were a couple of promising buyers, and we had one family look at our house for over an hour yesterday. We still haven't received any offers, but it hasn't even been on the market for a week yet. I know God is in control completely! :)

Love y'all!

2 comments:

  1. I loooooove your house! I love the color, I love the ledge in the master bedroom (looks like a good place for a baby cradle!), and I am completely taken by the little white laundry room. If it were here, I would make an offer! (But, if it were here, it would cost about $800,000 and I couldn't.) What beautiful work you've done, and how CLEAN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your precious home!!! God will definitely bring the perfect people to buy it :) All your hard work has paid off! Can't wait to see the new one y'all pick out!

    ReplyDelete