Does anyone else still have tags on their bath and kitchen towels? One of my biggest pet peeves is seeing the tags sticking out of a hanging or folded towel. I am always tucking those suckers in. Why did it just occur to me to cut them off? It's not like I need to refer back to the care instructions for towels. I just purchased another pack of kitchen towels at Costco...my favorites...and did a large towel load. So I got the scissors and cut off each tag as I folded. It was WONDERFUL!
Oh the little things in life that bring joy. :)

Haha, thanks for the reminder! I've thought about cutting them so many times and never do it! Rugs are included in this annoyance;)
ReplyDeleteHuh, good idea! Before long you will be cutting tags off baby bibs! (It drives me crazy when Mark has a tag hanging by his little face.)
ReplyDelete