Saturday, December 22, 2012

Norah's first Christmas - Part 1

This morning we woke up to celebrate our first Christmas as a family of three in our Katy home. I love Christmas. It's important to me to create Christmas memories with Norah in our home, but we also have the blessing of being able to drive to both of our families for the holidays.

I woke up earlier than normal...as usual for Christmas morning. :) Fresh coffee, warm cinnamon rolls, and our little family sitting on the floor. Warms. My. Heart. Norah loved her new toys. It was so sweet watching her reach for the presents. Bella already broke the noise maker on her new hedgehog. Not surprised. Caleb loved his new tool chest, water bottles, leveler, and pistachios and jar that Norah gave him. I got a sweet handstamped necklace with Norah's name, a new aggie shirt, and some workout kettle balls.

We're packing up the car and headed to Aledo for Christmas - Part 2 and then San Antonio for Part 3! Looking forward to a great week.

I'm also thankful I just discovered the blogger app. Now I should be ablet post more often!!

Merry Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment